Effective Spend is looking for an ambitious PPC marketing professional to join our team! Effective Spend is a well-established digital marketing agency founded in 2008 and headquartered in Austin, TX. We’ve been ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies in Austin and nationally by the Inc 5000.
The Digital Marketing Manager will drive new strategies and improve performance across paid channels, as well as assist in the development of a team of junior PPC marketers. They’ll own the client relationship for some of our largest accounts and work closely with our Paid Media Director and other senior leadership to create and deliver client strategy presentations.
A high level of expertise in paid advertising is expected, along with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate performance towards key KPIs and produce impactful insights from data. The ideal candidate is always looking to adopt new techniques and test new media channels to ensure maximum ROI for our clients. This candidate will help grow our clients’ businesses while growing our people.
Why Effective Spend?
For the last two years in a row, Effective Spend has been named to the Inc 5000 and Austin FAST50 lists of the fastest growing private companies. With fast growth comes real opportunities for expedited promotion as you master new areas of digital marketing.
We’re also proud to have been recognized on the Austin Business Journal and BuiltIn Austin lists of the Best Places to Work in Austin. As an integral member of this team, you’ll learn the most, improve the fastest, accomplish more, and have a ton of fun doing it!
- Account Ownership and Client Relationship Management – Own and build client relationships with top-tier accounts. Opportunity to travel to clients for QBRs.
- Reporting – Work with the internal analytics team to develop reports that clearly communicate performance to suggest insights and identify opportunities.
- Analysis – Dive deep into account KPIs and trends to identify shifts, areas of opportunity, and potential optimizations.
- Collaboration – Work closely with the Paid Media Director and leadership team to develop new and ongoing account strategy. Drive account performance through collaboration with your team. Interface with various internal teams such as our business intelligence, business development, PPC, SEO, and creative teams.
- Grow a team – Expedite growth of junior PPC marketers through ongoing coaching and professional development. You will be invested in sharing your knowledge and finding innovative ways to improve your and your team’s skill-set.
- Ideate – Guide the creative team and test variations of creative assets needed to determine highest-performing creative and ad copy.
- Strategize – Work with clients to plan and allocate budgets across top performing channels.
- Work with industry experts and vendors – Enhance agency relationships with vendors to fully use their capabilities and recommend strategies and solutions that best meet our business needs.
Qualifications & Skills Requirements:
- 3+ years of full-time, professional PPC experience, including 1+ years managing the tasks of other digital marketing team members.
- Experience with ongoing campaign build out and optimization, development, and implementation of paid channels.
- Consistent track record and hands-on experience handling high campaign volume, large budgets, complex strategies across multiple Paid Search and Paid Social channels and driving quantifiable results.
- Superior ability to analyze data in Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook or other analytics platforms.
- Experience with Display advertising is also a plus.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Best-in-class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics, or a related field is a plus.
Here are some of the ways we support an awesome company culture:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical plans with 75% employer-paid coverage
- Dental and vision plans with 100% employer-paid coverage
- Student loan repayment plans
- 401k with company matching
- 100% employer-paid life insurance, long-term disability and short-term disability
- Bonuses for employee and client referrals
- Healthy snacks, fruit, fresh-ground coffee and cold brew on tap
- Daily stipend for lunch delivery
- Work-visit program – employees can spend several weeks vacationing in LA and working out of our Los Angeles office
Learn more about our Company Culture & Benefits