As an integral member of this team, you’ll learn the most, improve the fastest, accomplish more, and have a ton of fun doing it! Come see why we’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work and Fastest Growing Companies in Austin!
Effective Spend is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our PPC marketing team. We’re looking for an ambitious candidate with a true interest in becoming a digital advertising expert and a drive for career growth. Applicants should have some experience working with advertising campaigns in Google, Facebook or Amazon’s advertising platform.
In this role, you’ll work with our expert team as you learn industry best practices and master the technology tools and analytical skills that have helped us deliver superior digital marketing services to our clients.
At Effective Spend, we are actively looking to scale standout candidates – those who are ready for significant opportunities and hungry to take on meaningful responsibilities that drive real business results for our clients. New employees that grow the fastest at our company are strategic problem solvers who are proactively looking to improve with innovative ideas but are also relentless at following through.
Why Effective Spend?
We’re proud to have been recognized on the Austin Business Journal and BuiltIn Austin lists of the Best Places to Work in Austin. As an integral member of this team, you’ll learn the most, improve the fastest, accomplish more, and have a ton of fun doing it!
- Analytical – Will love geeking out with us over pivot tables and diving into spreadsheets of data to understand what drives performance.
- Creative – Appreciates that digital advertising campaigns are equal parts data analytics and good creative design. Can tap into both their right and left brain to come up with creative solutions.
- Scientifically-Minded – Fancies themselves a bit of a mad scientist. Enjoys testing new ideas, analyzing results, and experimenting with changes to find success.
- Growth Mentality – Embraces intellectual challenges and seizes opportunities to improve skills and seek out new knowledge.
- Passionate – Brings it. Hungry, ambitious, motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic.
- Resourceful – Will Google literally anything. A true self-starter that enjoys learning new skills and researching new ideas on their own.
- Organized and Detail-Oriented – Obsessively makes to-do lists and can’t stand to let things fall through the cracks because they genuinely care about their clients’ success.
- Campaign Creation – Build campaigns from the ground up, including account set-up, campaign planning/organization, competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copy writing.
- Campaign Management & Optimization – Manage campaigns to ensure that they continually improve over time. Test and optimize bids, keywords, text ads, image ads, and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Reporting & Analysis – Master the art of performance analysis and client reporting through the daily use of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Analytics, Power BI, and more.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, economics, finance, analytics, or a related field
- Relevant school or internship experience- familiarity with Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads through coursework, internships, or other experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and client relationship skills
Here are some of the ways we support an awesome company culture:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical plans with 75% employer-paid coverage
- Dental and vision plans with 100% employer-paid coverage
- Student loan repayment plans
- 401k with company matching
- 100% employer-paid life insurance, long-term disability and short-term disability
- Bonuses for employee and client referrals
- Healthy snacks, fruit, fresh-ground coffee and cold brew on tap
- Daily stipend for lunch delivery
- Work-visit program – employees can spend several weeks vacationing in LA and working out of our Los Angeles office
Learn more about our Company Culture & Benefits
Notice to Applicants and Employees: