Join the Effective Spend Team
=The world of digital marketing is fast-paced and exciting. It’s growing, changing, and becoming more complex every day. At Effective Spend, we pride ourselves on responding quickly and nimbly to this ever-evolving environment to deliver cutting-edge online marketing strategies to our clients. We’re looking for team members that share this drive and passion!
Join a team of true digital marketing experts at a company that was named a Top 10 Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal!
Effective Spend is looking for an experienced SEO Analyst to join our innovative SEO team. Effective Spend specializes in comprehensive SEO strategies including industry-leading content marketing, digital PR, and on-page technical optimizations.
The ideal candidate has solid, hands-on experience in both technical and content SEO strategies and enjoys working directly with clients to help them grow high-quality web traffic and increase conversions.
- Perform SEO assessments/audits of clients’ websites from both an on-page and off-page perspective, including technical site components, content strategy, and user experience
- Implement on-page SEO optimizations such as headers, metadata, schema, etc.
- Work with developers to implement technical SEO deliverables, such as 301 redirects, diagnosing canonical issues, and image compression
- Analyze clients’ web analytics performance, write up performance analysis reports and present reports to clients
- Strategize and ideate high-quality written content topics to use on client websites and for off-page public relations and link-building efforts
- Work closely with content writing resources (both internally and on client-side) to produce high-quality content in line with SEO strategy
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 2+ years of professional, full-time SEO experience
- Digital agency experience is a (big) plus
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Statistics, Analytics or a related field
- Ability to extract meaningful insights from data analysis and make specific SEO recommendations
- Proficient in Google Analytics, understanding reports to support SEO initiatives
- Strong written and communication skills a must
- Knowledge of best practices for technical SEO components such as 301 redirects, canonicals, image compression and sitemaps
- Proficient with SEO platforms (e.g. MOZ, WebCEO, Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMrush)
- Familiarity with conversion rate optimization best practices and ability to identify opportunities for improvements throughout clients’ websites
- Familiarity with beginner HTML and CSS is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
Effective Spend is proud to be named a Top 10 Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal. Here are some of the ways we support an awesome company culture:
- Competitive paid time off
- Additional volunteer PTO days
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare plans
- 401k with company matching
- Bonuses for employee and client referrals
- Fun team outings and social sports like soccer, cornhole and kickball
- Foosball, chess, and other games in the office for a quick break
- Great office location within walking distance of the hike and bike trail and numerous coffee shops and lunch spots
- Snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and plenty of fresh-ground coffee
Learn more about our Company Culture & Benefits
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest and related qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter is an opportunity to show off your writing skills, highlight your relevant experience, and prove your attention to detail. So show us what you’ve got! We look forward to hearing from you.